These look-a-like doppelgängers were Tricia's attempt to replace the gang after Caitlin paid off her credit card debt and quit The Big Squeeze. She returned after convincing her replacement (Katie) to take an even better job. The rest were forced to leave after Jude won the staring contest against his double. They were only seen in "Losing Your Lemon", except for Smithy and Jane, who were both seen in "The New Jonesy". Smithy appeared as Jen's new boyfriend, and Jane was seen at the end when Smithy started dating her instead of Jen.
- Katie - Caitlin's replacement at the Big Squeeze. She has reddish-orange hair and wears a lavender top. She is the only one not a member of Tricia's gang as Tricia was the Caitlin of the group.
- Smithy - Jonesy's double. Has brown hair and a white shirt similar to Jonesy's purple one. He also dates Jen later on in the episode The New Jonesy.
- Vikki - Nikki's double. Dresses similar to her except she wears a red short-sleeved shirt and has hair dyed in multiple shades of blue.
- Wendell - Wyatt's double. Wears a green shirt as opposed to Wyatt's maroon shirt, also wears glasses and has cornrows pulled back into a ponytail. He is even better at playing the guitar than Wyatt.
- Josh - Jude's double. Has black hair instead of blonde. Also wears a black shirt with a yin-yang symbol on it and a red ski cap instead of a black one.
- Jane - There is also a double for Jen. Has blonde hair rather than Jen's red hair. Wears a white shirt with red sleeves instead of a lavender hoodie and knee-length jeans instead of a skirt. Her name was never said out loud on the show, but in the closed captions during the episode The New Jonesy, her name is given unofficially as "Jane".
The doppelgängers were first seen sitting at the table by the Big Squeeze when the gang wanted to go there. They were Katie's friends, and much like Jen's at the start of the season, had claimed the table at their own. Apart from the requisite six, Tricia seems to be an acquaintance of theirs, as she was seen sitting with them originally.
Jen was upset about what she perceived as the "stealing" of "their" table (although technically, she and the rest of the crew had laid claim to it in much the same way). Because of this, she got into an argument with Tricia that culminated with the doppelgängers signing their names on the table to claim it as their own. When Jen tried to fight this, Katie banished them from the Big Squeeze and threatened to have Mall Security escort them out, saying that they were disturbing her customers.
Admittedly, although the doppelgängers seem slightly antagonistic, they do seem to be decent people. In fact, Katie's reaction to Jen's complaints was near-identical to how Caitlin and Jen would have likely conducted themselves in the same situation. In addition to this, none of these six are seen being overtly mean to the gang. Not only this, but in Smithy's second appearance, he dated Jen and was actually shown to be somewhat nicer than his counterpart. All in all, the doppelgängers' worst crime is possibly being friends with Tricia, and they may not even be friends with her, just casual acquaintances.