|First Appearance||The Khaki Girl|
|Last Appearance||Bye Bye Nikki? Part 2 (cameo)|
Like Gwen, Mandy often helps Tricia with her plots against Caitlin. She and Gwen are the only ones who regularly accompany Tricia, which suggests that they've become Tricia's best friends after Tricia dropped Caitlin–an idea supported by the fact that Tricia leaves them behind whenever she thinks that Caitlin is going back to being cool.
Mandy and Gwen most often act as Tricia's muscle. In "Unhappy Anniversary," they were the ones who threatened Caitlin over Zane, and in "Sweet 6teen" they were the ones who fired Jonesy when he started to trash talk Tricia's party. Despite this, Mandy and Gwen are sometimes seen apart from Tricia, such as in "A Ding from Down Under" where they enjoyed watching Wyatt sing at Burger McFlipster's.
Mandy has fewer lines than Gwen, and mostly gives off silent affirmations of Tricia's statements. She wears a green shirt with a flower on it, a light blue skirt, a blue bandana, and high-heeled shoes. Her hair is long and black, and she has a bindi on her forehead. It is unknown how she, Gwen, and Tricia met. She often acts rude to Jen and Nikki as well as Caitlin, although it is unknown how they know each other.
- Mandy is Indian-Canadian.
- Mandy was one of the many girls the blonde Albatross & Finch employee dated in "Double Date".
- She was also the first girl to get physical in the fight over him.
- Mandy is rarely seen without Gwen. The only time she has been seen without Gwen was in The (Almost) Graduate when Jonesy defended Caitlin.
- In "The Khaki Girl", she was shown to be impressed by Caitlin's shopping acumen.
- Mandy's only speaking appearances were in "The Khaki Girl" and "Unhappy Anniversary."