Zit Defence is a game formerly located on the Teletoon website. In the game, Jude has grown a lucky zit; unfortunately for him, his friends want to pop the blemish. The player's job is to protect Jude's pimple from being popped by clicking on the reaching hands to swat them away from it.
The game is done by pointing and clicking. Hands will come towards the zit from every angle, no matter how improbable, and the player's job is to click on the hands in order to make them disappear. The player has to swat all hands away until the level ends. When a level ends, the pimple will grow bigger and the game will increase in difficulty; this increase in difficulty means that more hands will be on the screen at any given time, they will be coming faster, and there will be ten extra seconds added on to the clock with each new level. In addition to this, it is imperative that the player not click on the zit, as doing so will pop the zit and lose the player the game.
- Goof: Occasionally, two hands belonging to the same person are seen trying to pop Jude's zit at the same time.
- Goof: Jude's hand is miscolored in the game.
- The hands of everyone in the gang except for Caitlin are seen trying to pop Jude's pimple.
- Oddly enough, this includes Jude, even though he would seemingly want to protect it.
- It is unknown why Caitlin's hand cannot be seen reaching to pop Jude's pimple, although it is possible that Caitlin would have considered doing such a thing too gross for her and that is why she is not included.
- The idea for the game comes from the episode "The List."